SSC has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the DHS and U.S. Air Force
Acquisition Security Support Activities, DoD Space Systems Protection (DSSP)
Program Support, Systems Security Engineering (SSE), Acquisition Systems
Protection Training, Orientations, and Conference Support.
SSC has extensive experience providing acquisition security management support
to SMC SPOs and to the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWC-WPNS) at
Point Mugu, California..
SSC will provide assistance in administering and evaluating the functional management aspects of
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security requirements
for the SPO, the supporting contractor personnel, and other associated Government organizations. This includes assignment
of special security representatives and contract monitors to assess potential technical and procedural problems which occur in
all areas of the SCI program, including physical and personnel security, intelligence oversight, and SCI classification
management requirements. SSC will provide guidance and assistance to contractor personnel in implementation of security
requirements as they pertain to SCI management of agencies information, and will prepare recommendations for contractor
facilities. Other duties include participation in conferences and meetings to discuss and resolve security issues; attend design
reviews; develop and negotiate Memoranda of Agreement (MOA's) for support activities and organizations of other
commands, departments and agencies involving SCI related services provided or received; and conduct coordination
meetings with senior representatives to finalize MOA's.
ACQUSISITION SECURITY ACTIVITIES
- Receive, process and maintain visit support for a System Program Office (SPO).
- Provide security support to the Bidder’s library.
- Ensure all visitors have the required clearances and provide updates to the DMC
personnel on a daily basis for upcoming visitors.
- Provide security awareness management and security training to the SPO.
- Change safe combinations as personnel leave and during the annual change.
- Re-load/re-key STU-II (classified) phones as required.
- Web Page Development
- Provide support in safeguarding, controlling, handling and accountability of
classified information, equipment, and essential mission resources.
- Initiate, prepare and maintain security-related forms, documents and publications.
- Support the Base Program Protection Branch in implementing the new Electronic
Personnel Security Questionnaire which will allow electronic processing of the
SF Form 86 to the Defense Investigative Service (DIS).
- Advises contractor management on protective device and systems for the protection
of SCI information.
- Provide security support to the SBIRS SPO’s Special Compartmental Information
Facility (SCIF) as required.
- Develop, design and the implementation of the SCI Security Education and Awareness
for the SPO.
Systems Engineering |
Management Services |
WideArea Network Services |
Logistics Services |
Computer Resources Support |
Acquisition Secutrity Services |
Laser & Optical Engineering |
© S. Systems Corporation. 1977-2005. All rights reserved.